Friday, May 27, 2011

A Day on the Pacific Crest Trail

Garret and Maya are hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, an adventure I have always wanted to do.  You can follow them on their blog Pacific Crest Trail 2011. They demonstrate the whole concept of simplicity while on an adventure which I discussed in a previous blog about The Simplicity of Adventure. 

Garret and Maya's day consists of hiking and eating or eating and hiking, with a little bit of stretching at the end of the day. 

The Pacific Crest trail is 2650 miles long and runs from Mexico to Canada through the states of California, Oregon, and Washington.  I have been on several portions in Washington State and I my opinion it is one of the most scenic trails in the world.  You may not be able to do the whole trail but it is worth hiking small portions of.  For more information on the trail visit the Pacific Crest Trail Association web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment