|Tiger Leaping Gorge|
Hiking is what gets me out the most during the summer, always looking for a new mountain top or lake. This list I found on the Stuff.com website. A list of ten hikes they consider the top.
1. Appalachian Trail - Springer Mountain, Georgia to Mount Katahdin, Maine, USA
2. Camino Frances (El Camino de Santiago) - St Jean Pied do Port, France to Compostela, Spain
3. Pembrokeshire Coast Path - Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, Wales
4. Mount Kilimanjaro - Tanzania
5. Zion Narrows - Zion National Park, Utah, USA
6. Tongariro Alpine Crossing - Tongariro National Park, New Zealand
7. Paine Ciruit Trek - Torres del Paine National Park, Patagonia, Chile
8. West Coast Trail - Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia, Canada
9. Tiger Leaping Gorge - Yunnan, China
10. Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Peru
All of these look exciting and if you get a chance try one of them out, might just be worth exploring.